Dear Distinguished Colleagues,
We inform you, with all due respect, that we have completed the actions of preparation for taking over your work(s)s, to be peer-reviewed and then presented at the International Conference ANNUAL SESSION OF SCIENTIFIC PAPERS "IMT Oradea 2022".
I will briefly present what needs to be done to upload your work(s), on the platform provided to us, through their partner MORRESSIER TEAM.
Some words about Morressier:
"Morressier is the leading conference platform designed for enduring value. Since 2014, more than 200 of the world`s leading professional and scientific organizations trust Morressier to support their virtual and hybrid meetings, engage their users, and amplify their content. Morressier offers its clients a powerful platform, granular data and analytics, and extensive possibilities for revenue generation. At the same time, by increasing access to previously ephemeral content, Morressier helps accelerate breakthroughs and innovation. https://ioppublishing.org/news/iop-publishing-partners-with-morressier-to-introduce-a-new-standard-in-conference-workflows/"
Authors` Guide to Submitting a Paper
Here`s how to upload your work (s) to the Morressier platform:
1) -Optional: follow the tutorial "How to submit your Paper to the Morressier platform", accessing the link: https://www.loom.com/share/8ed441442e9b4e58a32eab020c684925?t=47
2) -Make sure that the work(s) are saved as pdf files before starting the upload procedure. Also, make sure that the abstract (s) are saved as pdf files and in separate worksheets.
3) -Access the upload page: https://www.morressier.com/call-for-papers/6274ee560a99fa001292dffe
You will need to register on the site with an institutional email address.
4) -Fill in "Submission title" in the "Title of your proceedings paper" box;
5) -Click the "Upload file, or drag and drop here" button. The file will be not greater than 30 MB. Then click "Continue".
6) -Select one of the 5 Topics, which you think best suits your work(s);
7) -Select at least 4 keywords from the box below. Then click "Continue".
8) -Copy the abstract from the paper and then Paste it into the Abstract box. Then click "Continue".
9) - Add co-authors with the requested data. If the uploader is the first author, then "I am the first Author of this Paper" can be checked. After entering all the co-authors, click "Continue".
10) - You are asked to answer the question: "Do you have any conflicts of interest to report to the organizers?". If you answer "Yes, I have a conflict of interest", you will be asked to state "What is your conflict of interest?" If you answer with the other option, you will be able to proceed to the next step. Then click "Continue".
11) -The following box "More information" is optional. Then click "Continue".
12) - In the next step you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions (the first box must be ticked) and you will be asked to confirm that you have the consent of the co-authors for submitting the paper. The third request is optional. Then click "Continue".
13) -Press the "Preview and submit" button only when you think you have validated all the steps. After checking the form, press the " Preview and submit " button. The paper and the abstract(s) are displayed to you, after you consider that everything is fine, press the “Submit” button. You will be notified of a confirmation message.
14) -If you want to check the status of the work(s), you must log in to the general address www.morressier.com, then click on the "More" button, (the three lines) to the left of the word "Morressier", in the upper left corner of the page, and from the drop-down box, select "My submissions" then "Papers."
You will be notified, by the organizers, at the address used for registration about the status of the review of your work(s).
The Conferences` Organizers
Distinguished research friends,
You may have wondered why the announcement for Call for Papers, for the Conference IMT Oradea, which has been running uninterruptedly for 31 years, has been delayed as long as ever. The answer is: we are waiting for the decision of the Romanian authorities, regarding the stopping of the restrictions and the State of Alert for COVID 19. These restrictions have been lifted since March 9, 2022. Thus, after two years of Pandemic, it is allowed to travel, participate in organized meetings, conferences, without restrictions. In these conditions, dear fellow researchers, from the academic environment, and not only, we expect you to honour us with your presence at the IMT Oradea 2022 Annual Conference, which will take place, in superb conditions, at Băile Felix SPA, Hotel Prezident.
Dear Respected Colleagues,
On behalf of the organising committee, it is an honor and a great pleasure to invite you, as every year, since 1992, to participate in the
International Engineering Conference
ANNUAL SESSION OF SCIENTIFIC PAPERS "IMT Oradea 2022"
which, we want to be considered, not only an opportunity but especially to be an open annual forum and promoter of intelligent technological culture, which encourages the implementation and promotion of the transformative and progressive qualities of new and emerging technologies.
The conference will be held in Baile Felix SPA, between 7th and 8th July 2022.
The conference will take place in a hybrid system: both online and face-to-face. Thus, all participants in the Conference, who will not be able to travel to the Bãile Felix SPA Baths, will be able to present their work on the ZOOM platform. For the other participants in the Conference, who will come to Bãile Felix SPA, oral presentation sessions will be organized during the two days.
The main sponsor of the conference IMT ORADEA 2022 is The Association for Integrated Engineering and Industrial Management.
All received papers will be peer-reviewed and published in the printed volume The Proceedings of Conference IMT Oradea 2022, ISSN 2285-3278, ISSN-L 2285-3278, ISBN 978-606-10-1537-5.
All accepted, registered, and presented papers will be published online, in Open Access and blind peer-reviewed system, by IOP Publishing, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE),
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) is indexed in major scientific indices and search services which aid in their discovery, enhance their visibility, and benefits the researchers whose work is published in them. MSE is indexed in:
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index—Science (CPCI-S) (Clarivate, Web of Science)
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- INSPIRE - HEP
- NASA Astrophysics Data System
- Naver Academic
- Polymer Library
- WTI Frankfurt
- OCLC Worldcat
- EX Libris Primo
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- British Library Services
- Google Scholar
- Serial Solutions
IOP publishes more than 70 academic journals, as well as books and conference proceedings. All these academic publications are hosted on IOPscience, a platform specifically designed to help readers access scientific, technical, and medical content quickly and easily.
The IOP Publishing offer:
- Open access, all articles are free to read and download in perpetuity after publication
- Creation of online versions of the abstracts contained in each paper
- Creation of hyperlinked references and tracking of future citations
- Unlimited number of pages in each article
- Unlimited use of color online
- Extra multimedia items (e.g., videos, simulations)
- Access to pre-publication servers to approve the proceedings
The Conference supports and encourages the presentation and publication in the conference volume of all scientific papers that fall in the following sections of engineering, and not only.
1) MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY:
- 1.1 Systems design and industrial design;
- 1.2 Systems modelling, simulation, integration, resilience;
- 1.3 Robust design, safety, and human factors, security, usability, environmental;
- 1.4 Systems architecture;
- 1.5 Systems Engineering education, standards, processes, methodologies;
- 1.6 Design and functional behaviour of equipment and machine tools;
- 1.7 Micro and nanofabrication;
- 1.8 Rapid prototyping (Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Stereolithography (SL));
- 1.9 Rapid manufacturing and repair;
- 1.10 Other techniques that use optical projection technology;
- 1.11 Modelling and simulation process of continuum material;
- 1.12 Tribology and Wear phenomena;
- 1.13 Additive Manufacturing
- 1.14 Artificial Intelligence: Practical Applications
- 1.15 Autonomous production
- 1.16 Human-Machine Interaction
- 1.17 Industrial Internet of Things
- 1.18 Manufacturing Technologies
- 1.19 Manufacturing & Production
- 1.20 Production Systems and Supply Network Engineering
- 2.1 Analytical and computational modelling (FEA, FEM, mesh-free method);
- 2.2 Rigid- solid mechanics (dynamics, vibrations, stability);
- 2.3 Structural mechanics;
- 2.4 Elastic deformation, plastic deformation, viscoplastic deformation, viscoelastic material deformation;
- 2.5 Behaviour and applications of advanced materials (composites, shape-memory);
- 2.6 Mechanical impact (elastic collision, plastic collisions);
- 2.7 The behaviour of materials with nonlinear mechanical properties;
- 2.8 Fluid mechanics and thermodynamics.
- 3.1 Flexible automation;
- 3.2 Micromechanical systems;
- 3.3 Manufacturing of "biotech" type;
- 3.4 Concurrent engineering;
- 3.5 IT Integration in Manufacturing;
- 3.6 Mechatronics design philosophy;
- 3.7 Robotics
- 3.8 VR/AR Applications
4) MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMIC ENGINEERING:
- 4.1 Product transition: design, production, test, deployment, disposal;
- 4.2 Manufacturing strategies and paradigms;
- 4.3 Design of manufacturing systems, including their modeling and simulation;
- 4.4 Sustainable manufacturing;
- 4.5 Control systems, automation, and human-machine interaction;
- 4.6 Quality management;
- 4.7 Quality and Mission assurance;
- 4.8 Program/project management;
- 4.9 Requirements development and management;
- 4.10 Supply management and logistics;
- 4.11 Manufacturing Information Systems
- 4.12 Micromanufacturing technologies, conventional and unconventional too;
- 4.13 Analytics and Big Data
- 4.14 Innovative Education Models
- 4.15 Ergonomics and Social Factor
- 4.16 Smart and Digital Supply Chains
- 4.17 Maintenance and Lifecycle Management
- 4.18 Machine Learning
- 4.19 Manufacturing Service Management and Optimization
- 4.20 Product & Process Design
- 4.21 Project and Risk Management
- 4.22 Real-time Data Collection
- 4.23 Quality Management & Assurance
- 4.24 Occupational Health & Safety
- 4.25 Sustainability-oriented production
5) ROAD VEHICLE AND TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING:
- 5.1 New solutions for road vehicles;
- 5.2 Road vehicles and the environment;
- 5.3 Advanced transportation and road traffic systems;
- 5.4 Advanced road vehicle manufacturing processes;
- 5.5 Modern materials, technologies, and logistics for road vehicle manufacturing
- 5.6 Transport equipment manufacturing
- 5.7 Transportation & Shipping Industry
Participation and Publishing Tax Fees
|Nr. Crt.||Type of tax fee||Tax fee amount||Explanations|
|1||Single article||90 EURO||This tax fee amount includes publishing of one article by a first-author in the online published volume of The Conference`s Proceedings, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE). This tax fee also includes the Conferences` materials (such as the conference`s printed volume, the CD-s), coffee breaks, the formal friendly dinner on the first day of the conference, and the lunch on both days of the conference, as well, only for the first author.|
|2||Two articles||160 EURO||This tax fee amount includes the publishing of two articles by the same first-author in the online published volume of The Conference`s Proceedings, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE). This tax fee also includes the Conferences` materials(such as the conference`s printed volume, the CD-s), coffee breaks, the formal friendly dinner on the first day of the conference, and the lunch on both days of the conference, as well, only for the first author.|
|3a||Doctoral students||80 EURO||This tax fee amount includes publishing of one article by the same first-author in the online published volume of The Conference`s Proceedings, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE). This tax fee also includes the Conferences` materials(such as the conference`s printed volume, the CD-s), coffee breaks, the formal friendly dinner on the first day of the conference, and the lunch on both days of the conference, as well, only for the first author.|
|3b||Doctoral students||150 EURO||This tax fee amount includes the publishing of two articles by the same first-author in the online published volume of The Conference`s Proceedings, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE). This tax fee also includes the Conferences` materials(such as the conference`s printed volume, the CD-s), coffee breaks, the formal friendly dinner on the first day of the conference, and the lunch on both days of the conference, as well, only for the first author.|
|4||Accompanying person||60 EURO||This tax fee amount includes the formal friendly dinner on the first day of the conference, and the lunch on both days of the conference.|
Participation and Publishing Tax Fees - in case of Virtually Presentation Conference
|Nr. Crt.||Type of tax fee||Tax fee amount||Explanations|
|1||Single article||80 EURO||This tax fee amount includes publishing one article having a first-author in the online published volume in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), and also includes the conference`s materials sent by regular mail to the correspondent author address.|
|2||Two articles||150 EURO||This tax fee amount includes publishing of two articles having the same first-author in the online published volume of The Conference`s Proceedings, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), and also includes the conference`s materials sent by regular mail to the correspondent author address.|
You should consider the best way to structure your article before you begin writing. Your article should follow the Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion system, and usually consist, but is not mandatory, of the following sections:
- I. Title
- II. Authors
- III. Abstract
- IV. Introduction
- V. Methods
- VI. Results
- VII. Discussion (may be combined with VII. Conclusion)
- VIII. Conclusion
- IX. Acknowledgments (if any)
Conference`s website: http://imt.uoradea.ro/conference
Conference useful e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full paper submission date: 15th June 2022
Deadline of, reviewed, and updated paper, submission: 30th June 2022
For further information, please contact:
- +40 259 408136 - Faculty of Management and Technological Engineering Dean`s Office,
- +40 745 624403 - Gavril Grebenisan, Editor in chief of the "Annals of The University of Oradea, Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering"
Professor Eng. Alexandru Viorel Pele, PhD.- Dean of the Faculty of Management and Technological Engineering, University of Oradea
Associate Professor Eng. Gavril Grebenişan, PhD- Editor in chief of the "Annals of the University of Oradea. Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering"