Dear Respected Colleagues,
On behalf of the organizing committee, it is an honor and a great pleasure to invite you, every year, since 1992, to participate in the
International Conference ANNUAL SESSION OF SCIENTIFIC PAPERS "IMT Oradea 2019"
Which be held in Baile Felix SPA, between 30th and 31st May, 2019.
THE MAIN SPONSOR OF THE CONFERENCE IMT ORADEA 2019:
The Association for Integrated Engineering and Industrial Management
All papers will be peer- reviewed and published in the printed volume of The Proceedings of Conference IMT Oradea 2019, ISSN 2285-3278, ISSN-L 2285-3278, ISBN 978-606-10-1537-5.
The presented papers shall be published online, in Open Access and blind peer-reviewed system, by IOP Publishing, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), and shall be indexed by:
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S) (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science)
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- INIS (International Nuclear Information System)
- NASA Astrophysics Data System
- VINITI Abstracts Journal (Referativnyi Zhurnal)
IOP publishes more than 70 academic journals, as well as books and conference proceedings. All these academic publications are hosted on IOPscience, a platform specifically designed to help readers access scientific, technical and medical content quickly and easily.
The Conference supports and encourages the presentation and publication in the conference volume of all scientific papers that fall in the following sections of mechanical engineering:
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY:
- The fundamental technological processes (mechanical, thermal, electrical, chemical, electrochemical, thermochemical, biochemical) that includes: developing materials and semi-finished products, removal of materials (cutting); the deposition of materials; deformation of materials in solid state, semi-solid state, powdered metallic or non-metallic; assembly and installation technologies; processes and surface coatings; heat treatment; evolution of mechanical characteristics of materials during processing and heat treatment processes;
- The performance characteristics of machine tools and flexible manufacturing systems;
- Systems design and industrial design;
- Systems modeling, simulation, integration, resilience;
- Robust design, safety and human factors, security, usability, environmental;
- Systems architecture;
- Systems Engineering education, standards, processes, methodologies;
- Particular scientific developments and approaches to conventional processes, or new ones;
- Value added by new technologies and new approaches to a scientific class of geometric precision/ micro-machining (machining technologies of machine tools);
- Design and functional behavior of equipment and machine tools;
- Micro and nanofabrication, including those of lithography type, volume micromachining (selective chemical corrosion), surface micromachining (e.g., the planar structure of polycrystalline silicon surface, or multi-layer coating processes), photolithography, electron lithography, roentgen lithography, nanolithography, lift-off technique;
- Rapid prototyping (Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Stereolithography (SL));
- Rapid manufacturing and repair;
- Other techniques that use optical projection technology;
- Modeling and simulation process of continuum material;
- Tribology and Wear phenomena are relevant to manufacturing and increasing effectiveness.
- Analytical and computational modeling (FEA, FEM, mesh-free method);
- Rigid- solid mechanics (dynamics, vibrations, stability);
- Structural mechanics;
- Elastic deformation, plastic deformation, viscoplastic deformation, viscoelastic material deformation;
- Behavior and applications of advanced materials (composites, shape memory);
- Mechanical impact (elastic collision, plastic collisions);
- The behavior of materials with nonlinear mechanical properties;
- Fluid mechanics and thermodynamics.
- Flexible automation;
- Micromechanical systems;
- Manufacturing of "biotech" type;
- Concurrent engineering;
- IT Integration in Manufacturing;
- Mechatronics design philosophy;
- The design of equipment, machines, and manufacturing systems with a high degree of artificial intelligence incorporated.
MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMIC ENGINEERING:
- Product transition: design, production, test, deployment, disposal;
- Manufacturing strategies and paradigms;
- Design of manufacturing systems, including their modeling and simulation;
- Sustainable manufacturing;
- Control systems, automation, and human-machine interaction;
- Quality management;
- Quality and Mission assurance;
- Program/project management;
- Requirements development and management;
- Production development;
- Supply management and logistics;
- Manufacturing Information Systems, including enterprises modeling and ERP (enterprise resource planning)
- Micromanufacturing technologies, conventional also unconventional;
- Risk management;
ROAD VEHICLE AND TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING:
- New solutions for road vehicles;
- Road vehicles and the environment;
- Advanced transportation and road traffic systems;
- Advanced road vehicle manufacturing processes;
- Modern materials, technologies, and logistics for road vehicle manufacturing
These sections are neither restricted nor restricting for paper writers as conference organizers are aware that there are highly valuable scientific papers which are difficult to include in one of these categories. Because it is usually their original topics, belonging to related or overlapping fields of study, not necessarily engineering (but having applications that involve engineering principles and norms, such as bioengineering and finite element analysis, used in human physiology) that promote these papers in all the international conferences, we obviously support the publication of such papers. At the same time, we particularly appreciate the value of these overlapping fields, conferred by the elements of novelty, evolution, and progress that they highlight.
The conference "IMT Oradea 2019" will provide, as well, many opportunities for the participants, to exchange new ideas and application experiences, to establish research or business relations, and to find national and global partners for future collaboration.
This fee is the regular tax and includes publication of one article by a first-author, in the online Open Access published volume of The Conference’s Proceedings, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) .
There is possible to publish a second paper by the same first author, with an additional publication tax fee of 54 EURO.
The regular tax fee includes, as well, the Conferences materials, cofee breaks, the formal friendly dinner and the lunch in the first and the second day of the Conference.
Conference e-mail addresses:
Abstract submission date: Feb. 10 2019
Full paper submission date: Apr. 11 2019
Notification of acceptance date: May 8 2019
Final paper submission date: May 20 2019
For further information, please contact:
- +40 259 408136 – Dean`s Office, Faculty of Management and Technological Engineering
- +40 745 624403 – Gavril Grebenisan, Editor in chief of the "ANNALS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ORADEA, FASCICLE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGICAL ENGINEERING"
Professor Eng. Alexandru Viorel Pele, Ph. D.- Dean of the Faculty of Management and Technological Engineering
Associate Professor Eng. Gavril Grebenişan, Ph.D.- Editor in chief of the "Annals of the University of Oradea. Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering"